Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tasting the Texture

This is a very random and probably useless observation, but I reserve the right to make such points in my blog. After all, it's tiring when you have to be serious and profound all the time. Besides, this blog is all about the randomness of life and thoughts.

So today I was eating some celery with peanut butter on it, which is delicious. I also grabbed a banana with peanut butter on it, which is also delicious. So naturally all three should taste good together right?

IT WAS REALLY WEIRD

The flavors were great and actually tasted good, but I couldn't get over the texture. The banana was soft and mushy. The peanut butter was sticky and pasty. The celery was tough and crunchy. In the end, I felt like I was eating a hard, fibrous banana. Somehow my subconscious just couldn't justify what I was eating and I still don't know what to make of it.

No comments: