Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog Hit Stats

About 10 days ago I installed some hit tracking applications on all my main blogs. These little apps can be seen at the bottom of the sidebar on every blog I own. They keep track of how many people visit my site, and how many pages they read each day. The totals have somewhat blown me away. These stats have been active almost exactly 10 days. Just 10 days. Here's the totals so far:

Ripples in the tide: Visits: 1171, Page Views: 1533

Aqua Marine Discovery: Visits: 597, Page Views: 857

Shards of Consciousness
: Visits: 306, Page Views: 317

Naruto Anime Episodes: Visits: 324, Page Views: 365

The really exciting thing about all this is I haven't even started with optimizing these blogs. I haven't been actively promoting them online and didn't plan to until I got about 100 pages written for each. I can't wait to see what the next month holds.

No comments: